Hey guys! Been a while :P
Sorry for the inactivity on my blog/Facebook, I've been very very busy with studying and preparations for my end of year exams coming up.
But, I did manage to have a small period where I could work on NIKRA, this is what I accomplished:
- Rewrote the parallax code, and tweaked things. While adding in a few more layers.
- Made the clouds in the horizon move slowly.
- Tweaked terrain generation, fixing trees and various sea related bugs.
- Added in a (very) basic physics engine
- Added 'block 32', which is a "feature block". This is a block that you can break easily and pickup what it drops. In this case, it can be pumpkins, flint ore, a stick, flax, carrots, turnips, etc.
- Numerous other bug fixes.
I'll try to update when I have the time :) thanks for waiting!