9 March 2014

8th & 9th Mar. Update


Why hello there!
I've decided to do Weekend-Weekly Updates. So each update will pretty much cover one more day and would be one day later than the usual.

As you can see above, NIKRA has a new logo. If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I also spend time creating themes and icons for iPads and iPhones.
Using what I learnt, I sat down and designed NIKRA's new logo. It's more chunky, simplistic, and really stands out!

What do you think?

(That photo is also a wallpaper!)

I might also be redesigning the ENDESGA logo, for I don't think it's up to my new standards of design.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE FIRST VIDEO OF ALPHA IS UP!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This week I have also been spending a long time fixing the dungeons. Since I've never done anything like dungeons before, it's taking a little longer than usual :P

Every few days or so, I upload a new song to my SoundCloud which you can check out here: My SoundCloud

Tyler, the musician, has also been finishing more tracks for NIKRA! They all sound amazing!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks everyone, I'll see you next week!
~Seth






> *click* >

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! The new Nikra logo looks pretty neat, but the 'R' looks like it's missing it's hole, other than that, it's pretty cool.

    also... Alpha!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man!
      I did have a small hole in the 'R', but it didn't look right :P

      yes... ALPHA!!!!! XD

      Delete