30 October 2013

A short exploration on a planet in NIKRA (photo album)

 This is the main menu when you first open NIKRA

 When the mouse moves over the the 'SINGLEPLAYER' button, the sun pops out from behind the planet.

 "Hm, I've appeared on a planet with a strange black cube behind me... I better explore!"

 Tall grass forest

A hill with a singular tree on top.

What's this?!

Oh cool! a hut! and a chest!

I wonder what's inside?

A twig, some coins, and a few pine-wood planks... hm... I'll keep on looking...

I found another hut! this loot is pretty good!

Wow! 2 iron bars, iron ore, and a coin bag!


Thanks guys for looking! Tell me what you think in the comments below:

See you guys on the flip-side,
-Seth

4 comments:

  1. ALSO CHECK OUT MY dA JOURNAL!

    http://endesga.deviantart.com/journal/Numerous-amazing-shiz-that-s-going-on-at-ENDESGA-410382717

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! that looks so good! The game looks very polished already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks man!
      I haven't even started on the story yet xD as in, I'm barely finished ;)
      Spread the word if you can :)
      -Seth

      Delete
  3. I think you need to stop talking and start letting us play!

    ReplyDelete