30 March 2014

16 - 30th Mar. Update


HEY GUYS!
Phew, what a crazy last few weeks it has been! My computer had troubles reformatting, giving me the Blue Screen of Death 50 times (which is why there wasn't an update last week). I've had numerous Assessments and crazy happenings. It was my birthday on the 22nd, and my father's on the 19th. NIKRA has been progressing well. And, I've been doing a little bit of architectural design.

NIKRA is nearing ALPHA, and I can't wait :D

Here are a few things that happened in the past 2 weeks:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
V  ~   BUILT IN MINECRAFT   ~  V
~ ~ ~
NEW ENDESGA LOGO

~ ~ ~


NIKRA PROGRESS

The first boss for NIKRA is almost finished. He is one of many that you will face.
I don't want to show much, mainly because that'll ruin the fun ;) But, if you want, you can see this very quick video on my Instagram HERE


Other Happenings

I have also been playing around with 3D related things. I whipped this up in about 8 hours:


Well, I think that's about it for now! I'll see you guys next week!

Next week, or the week after, ALPHA should be finished for NIKRA! Stay tuned!

-Seth

2 comments:

  1. I like the new logo and the palace thing. Boss looks sick.
    Also, I had the impression alpha was already out?

    ReplyDelete