6 April 2014

ALPHA is NOW

Hey guys, this is a short one this week!



ALPHA v001 is finished, and is being given to the first few people.

If you're a YouTuber, and have atleast a few hundred Subscribers, email me at seth@endesga.com if you want to be an ALPHA Tester. If I accept, you have to make atleast ONE video Showcasing NIKRA and you giving your honest opinion on how it's progressing.

NIKRA is almost at the stage where the engine is bug-less. This means all I have to do next is add content, and I can't wait!

In other words, ALPHA is not the finished game. It's pretty much just the engine with a few features, so please don't complain that there's nothing to do, because I know :) In the background, there is a lot happening. And to me, as the developer, it is more important that the engine itself works better than anything!

LIKE NIKRA ON FACEBOOK

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Thank you everyone! I'll see you next week!

-Seth

Also,
ITS OVER 9000!

8 comments:

  1. Aww I really want to test it out... But I dont make videos and dont have a few hundred subscribers. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed^., but i'd love to make a series with Nikra, to be honest. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys! You will play it eventually :) I'm just keeping things safe for me and NIKRA

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much is NIKRA going to cost when it finally enters that stage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What stage? Because when it's finished, I'm not too sure how much it'll be. Probably no more than $20USD MAX

      Delete
  5. Awesome. Congrats on reaching alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoot, alpha suddenly hits release and I'm not the only one commenting. Hope some youtubers pick up on this Seth!
    There's a site (videogamecaster . com) that has youtubers who like to test indie games, why don't you ask some of them?

    ReplyDelete